Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form is out for candidates that choose the University in JAMB Direct Entry as their First choice.
Application are welcomed from suitably qualified Direct Entry candidates for admission into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Undergraduate programme for 2017/2018 academic session.
MOUAU 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Details
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
Registration Commencement And Deadline
Beginning from Wednesday 18th October 2017 and closing midnight on Friday 27th October 2017 candidates are required to register online for the Direct Entry Admission screening.
Method of Application
To register, candidates must proceed as
1. Candidates are to visit the University
Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2017/2018 Direct Entry
Admission Screening Banner
3. Enter a valid email address for record
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment
can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
5. Return to the site to continue
6. Note: transaction charges apply
7. P.S: If you encounter any challenges
after payments, kindly contact the University. Portal Office.
8. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department andmother requisite details.
KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
9. Candidates are required to fetch their
O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number,
Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam. Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
10. Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
11. Note: Some fields are prefilled and
cannot be changed
12. Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
Requirements For Screening
13. Come for the Admission Screening on 31st October, 2017 with the following. materials:
i. Printout of filled form as this
contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence. that candidate has registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
ii. One coloured copy of your
JAMB photo page
iii. Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
iv. Original copies of A’ levels/
Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or
evidence of same for sighting.
v. Statement of result indicating
CGPA obtained, if available.
vi. Candidates are to ensure that
registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.