Federal Poly Ile-Oluji 2017/2018 ND Post-UTME 2nd Batch Admission Form is out for suitably qualified candidates.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Ondo State National Diploma (ND) Post-UTME for 2017/2018 academic session.
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji 2017/18 ND Post-UTME 2nd Batch Admission Form Details
Applicants, who must have sat for the 2017 UTME and scored 120 and above, must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB anti register the results on-line.
Those who made the Federal Polytechnic. Ile-Oluji their First or Second choice and those who did not are invited for the Screening exercise on the payment of a screening fee of N2,000 only.
1. Visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and submit the required information [ Telephone number and e-mail must be personal to applicants]
2. Click on proceed
3. Select Mode Of payment of application fee: Generate payment advice (take your generated payment advice to any Commercial bank in Nigeria)
4. At the bank inform the cashier you want to make Remita payment using your RRR number.
5. Click on Pay Now button (you will be redirect to a secure Web Pay platform for you to pay your application fee using your bank ATM card.
6. After succesful payment you will be redirect back to the application portal. Print out receipt.
Method of Application
1. After Payment for the application fee return to www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and click continue registration button.
2. Use your UTME Registration Number as username and surname as password to logon to the application portal and complete your registration.
Then carefully fill in your information as required.
*Upload Passport Photograph not more than 20kb (jpeg).
*Save and proceed.
*Carefully enter your UTME details.
*Scan and Upload UTME Result slip Not more than 20kb (PDF).
*Save and proceed
*Select number of O’Level Sitting (1 or 2)
*Scan and upload O’Level Result Slip not more than 20kb (PDF)
*Save and proceed
*Input required O’Level details.
*Save and Submit
*Print registration form.
Candidates are required to attend the screening exercise with the following documents.
*The original and photocopy of candidates O’Level Result (WAEC,NECO, NABTEB etc)
*One copy of the duly completed online registration form.
*One copy of 2017 UTME (JAMB) results print-out.
*One recent passport size photograph.
Screening Dates: 3rd – 6th October, 2017 for 1st batch. Second Batch Post UTME sreening test will come up on 1st December, 2017.
Screening Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Academic Activities Take-Off Site.
Closing Date(s) for Registration : 30th
September and 1st December 2017 for 1st and 2nd choices respectively.
The Polytechnic also operate Part-Time and Pre National Diploma (ND) programmes.
For more information please visit the polytechnic website www.fedpolel.edu.ng or contact: 07039139160, 08077707757, 08060623123
F.O Adetula (JP)