Federal Poly Idah 2017/2018 Post-Utme Admission Screening Form is out for candidates that choose the Polytechnic as their first choice and score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2017/2018 POST-UTME Admission Screening Exercise into the National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic.
(A) Federal Poly Idah 2017/2018 Post-Utme Admission Screening Eligibility
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2017/2018 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
(B) Federal Poly Idah 2017/2018 Post-Utme Admission Screening Procedure
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only, bank charges inclusive.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment (N2,500.00), using Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”:
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First and Second Choice of Courses.
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
(C) Federal Poly Idah 2017/2018 Post-Utme Admission Screening Exercise & Closing Date
- Purchase and submission of forms On-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday 12/10/2017
- All eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- Friday 13/10/2017 – Candidates from all the Departments in the
School of Technology,
School of Technology, and
School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 14/10/20 17 – Candidates from the Departments in the
School of Business Studies (SBS) and
School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(D) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Form On-line (procedures are contained therein).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.Become a fan on Facebook and Follow for our new updates.